Luxurious hotels, interesting attractions, centuries-old traditions, landscaped beaches, modern architecture, fascinating travel – year after year, more and more tourists visit Dubai. But in order to have an unforgettable and comfortable holiday, it is important not only to choose a place to stay, but also to plan your time. Let’s try to help in this.
When best to go to Dubai
Visiting new countries is interesting and exciting at any time of year. However, for your expectations to be met, it is better to take into account the climatic features of the country. Therefore, tourists should know that the weather in Dubai will prepare you for such conditions of stay:
- Winter. The time from December to February will give you a fairly comfortable weather. During the day the thermometer does not rise to 20-26 degrees Celsius. At night the temperature can drop to 15 degrees Celsius. Water in winter in Dubai warms up to 20-23 degrees. It is comfortable enough for those who do not like the heat and prefer Active recreation, with a busy program of excursions.
- Spring. The air during the day warms up to 27-30 degrees, and the water will be enough warm for swimming with children (about 25 degrees). At the same time the sun is still soft and caressing – you will not get sunburned.
- Summer. From June the air heats up to 38 degrees, and in August can reach critical marks. The nights are still warm (up to 30 degrees). The water temperature also high. Beach lovers will have to look for a place in the shade.
- Autumn. In September the weather remains hot and dry. Slightly cooler in November. in November when the hotels are again filled to capacity, which affects on prices.
How to get a visa
Holidays in Dubai attract domestic tourists by the fact that no special visa processing. It is granted upon arrival at the airport. It is possible to stay in the country without Additional visas can stay up to 90 days. One will need a passport for passing customs passport is required for citizens from 21 years of age. If the child is traveling with one of the parents or has a different surname with them, you need to have a birth certificate with a translation into English.
Due to the Covid epidemic, some changes have been made to the package of documents required for entry. You will need a certificate (with translation into English translation) for a PCR, vaccination or international certificate with a QR-code. You will be provided with information about these changes by your tour operator.
What to see
In order to see as many sights as possible during your stay in the UAE. attractions, it is better to make your itinerary in advance. You can of interest to you:
- The National Museum in the Al Fahidi Fortress. Here you will learn about the history of the Emirates.
- The historical district of Bestakia. The rich architecture will not leave anyone leave no one indifferent.
- Sheikh Said House Museum. There is a stunning view of the city from the bay.
- Jumeirah Mosque. This is the only mosque where non-Muslims are allowed.
- Zoological Museum “The Green Planet”. There are more than 3000 plants and animals.
- Dubai Mall Aquarium. Entered in the Guinness Book of World Records.
- Music Fountain. Place of entertainment in the evening.
- Burj Khalifa skyscraper. Futuristic building 828 meters high.
- Wild Wadi Water Park. Over 30 breathtaking rides.
- Dubai Creek Canal. You can take a boat ride.
- Beach Park Al Mamzar. Combines five beaches with swimming pools, children’s
- Playgrounds, recreation areas, cafes. Entrance fee is charged.
- Ski Dubai. Located in a shopping center Mall of Emirates.
- Visitors are given all the necessary equipment.
- Palm Island. A miracle of engineering, which has been compared to the Great Wall of China.wall.
- Flamingo Park, Zabeel Park and the Butterfly Garden. Fans of flora and fauna will love it.
- Spice Market and Coffee Museum. You will enjoy the real gourmets.
Arab Emirates is a country with its own unique atmosphere. So in order to get positive emotions you can walk along the streets, visit the local cafes, go on one of the excursions that are offered in every hotel.
How to get to local attractions
To make a complete impression of the country, every tourist seeks to see as many sights as possible. You can do this as part of a sightseeing tour or independently, using public transport and cabs. But it will be more comfortable to plan a trip on your own transport. At the same time there is no need to go to Dubai by car. You can rent a car from a company called Absolute Rent CAR (site here). You need to have a passport and a driver’s license, and pay the rental amount for a selected number of days. Read the offers for car rental You can find the offers for car rentals at abrc.ae.
Get answers to questions about the peculiarities of stay in the UAE in more detail сan ask your tour operator. After thinking through all the details, you’ll be able to comfortably spend your vacation in Dubai.